What Makes Our Psychiatric Service Dogs Exceptional
Professional Service Dog Handlers
AKC Certified Purebred
Veterinarian Checked & Certified
Psychiatric Service Dog Benefits
Psychiatric Service Dogs Help With:
• Social Phobias
• Bipolar Disorder
• Separation Anxiety
• Panic & Anxiety Attacks
• Emotional Behavioral Disorders
• Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
• Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Psychiatric Service Dogs Can:
• Interrupt Nightmares
• Ease Anxiety & Depression
• Aid Ability to Manage Daily Life
• Decrease Agitation & Aggression
• Lower Heart Rate & Blood Pressure
• Decrease Anxiety at Home & in Public
• Decrease Loneliness & Provide Comfort
• Calm Handler During Emotional Distress
• Help Handler Dealing with Mood Swings
• Aid with Emotional Overload & Provide Grounding
• Help Reorient Handler Experiencing a Stressful Episode
• Reassure Person Struggling at Home, Public, or in Crowds.
How Do I Get a Psychiatric Service Dog?
Get your FREE online evaluation! Tell us about your conditions and lifestyle & we'll match you with the perfect dog.
Our PSD dogs are $25,000.
Once approved you'll be paired with your psychiatric service dog. We offer financing if needed!
get your psychiatric Service dog
We offer in-person pick up & hand-delivery across the U.S.